TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION, TSC PAYSLIP, ONLINE portal
Your TSC Payslip for this month has now been officially posted online. You can now log into your T-Pay account to view and download your tsc payslip. Enter your correct TSC or ID number as the user name and your password in order to log in and then view your payslip.
If you have forgotten your tsc portal password, then click on the ‘reset password’ to create a new password.
How to view your payslip online
Once you successfully log into your online tsc account, check the list of the items on the left of your device screen, and you will be able to get a Quick Access to;
- Main Menu
- Latest Payslip
- Latest P9
- My Transactions
To view your payslip for this month on the portal, click on the ‘Latest Payslip’ option, and you will be able to view your latest payslip on your screen. Take a screenshot or just click on the ‘print’ option to get a hard copy of your payslip.
- To view other payslips, choose on the months tabs at the top of your page i.e
- MONTH ONE
- MONTH TWO
- MONTH THREE
- MONTH FOUR
- To view more payslips on the portal, simply click on the ‘view Payslips’ from the menu on the left of your screen. Then, click on the year and month. See the image below;
Below is the full main menu of your new T-pay portal online:
- SEARCH T-PAY MENU ITEMS
- Close menu
- 7 View PayslipsOpen submenu
- 3 View P9(s)Open submenu
- 6 Send Payslip(s)Open submenu
- 2 TransactionsOpen submenu
- My Documents