Kenya is home to a diverse range of job opportunities, and the country’s economy is growing rapidly, providing ample opportunities for skilled professionals to earn good salaries. If you’re looking to pursue a high-paying career in Kenya, here are some of the best options:
- Surgeon – Surgeons are among the highest-paid professionals in Kenya, with an average salary of Ksh 2.5 million per year. This is due to the specialized training and expertise required for the job.
- Pilot – Pilots also earn high salaries, with an average pay of Ksh 1.5 million per year. This is because of the high level of skill and training required to operate an aircraft.
- Lawyer – Lawyers in Kenya earn an average salary of Ksh 1.2 million per year. This profession requires a high level of education and expertise.
- Petroleum Engineer – Petroleum engineers are in high demand in Kenya due to the country’s growing oil and gas industry. They earn an average salary of Ksh 1.1 million per year.
- IT Manager – As technology becomes more integrated into our lives, the demand for IT professionals is increasing. IT managers in Kenya earn an average salary of Ksh 1 million per year.
- Finance Manager – Finance managers are responsible for managing the financial operations of a company. They earn an average salary of Ksh 900,000 per year.
- Human Resource Manager – Human resource managers are responsible for managing the people within a company. They earn an average salary of Ksh 800,000 per year.
- Pharmacist – Pharmacists in Kenya earn an average salary of Ksh 700,000 per year. They are responsible for dispensing medication and advising patients on their use.
- Software Engineer – As technology continues to advance, software engineers are in high demand. They earn an average salary of Ksh 650,000 per year.
- Marketing Manager – Marketing managers are responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for a company. They earn an average salary of Ksh 600,000 per year.
In conclusion, these are some of the best paying jobs in Kenya. Pursuing a career in any of these fields requires hard work, dedication, and specialized skills. However, if you have what it takes, you could enjoy a lucrative career in one of these high-paying professions.