If you have been using the Tinder app for a long time, it is time to explore some alternative dating apps like Tinder this year. People love to make use of apps to meet people whom they ordinarily won’t meet in real life. These tools help anyone interested to access a large dating pool of individuals who are themselves looking for others to meet. Are you looking for people of like minds and people who are your age? Welcome to the best 10 Tinder alternative apps that are out there on Google Play Store and App Store.
If you’re feeling single and you’re ready to mingle, make use of any of these free dating apps. Maybe the internet meeting will lead to a one-night stand or a long-term relationship. You never know until you try. Take note that the following apps are dominating the dating industry today, so if you’re looking for something different from Tinder but that is somehow related to the services that Tinder offers, try these apps.
Bumble – Dating. Friends. Bizz
This app was created by Bumble Holding Ltd. It is one of the best alternative dating apps to Tinder because it offers more than a simple dating service. It is also among the top dating software in the USA that has evolved into a single social networking platform that promotes women’s empowerment. With this app, women can initiate contact, and they can also challenge gender stereotypes.
You must be 17 years or above before you can use this platform. At the present time, the app has more than 10 million users worldwide. It is not that light on your device as it is 101 MB.
The app is good for:
- Meeting new people
- Making new friends
- Networking for business
- You must respond to a match within 24 hours
- It is simple to switch between the three modes
- Spotify allows users to share music on the app
- Only users with verified profiles are accepted
- Unlimited swipe: Swipe left or right to find matches
- Hinge – Dating & Relationships
Hinge Inc. has created one of the latest top dating apps like Tinder. Are you looking for a way to connect with your friends’ friends? This is the right app for you. But you do have more reasons than this for using the app. You can see an individual‘s hobby, and that allows for a seamless initial chat. The app allows for greater flexibility over preferences. It is a very popular app in the UK, US, Canada, and Australia.
- You can connect with a connection made by a friend
- The app is dependent on your location
- You can favorite or make comments on any specific section of a profile
- Zoosk – Social Dating App
Zoosk Inc. provides an app that is free to use but has in-app purchases. There are more than 40 million people using this app on Google Play and App Store, and it is weighing 24 MB when you download it on your Android smartphone. The app has found its way into the hearts of users because new users find it:
- Easy to start a profile
- Meet other people
- Cast a wide net for potential matches
- Send gifts
- Engage in livestreaming
With this app, you may be able to find true love, not flings. Users are able to connect with carousel features or SmartPick to provide a refined dating experience that would have been experienced on Tinder. It has the right type of interface for attracting new users. This app’s makers prioritize safe dating, so if you want to be free from privacy issues, use it often. It gets you covered when it comes to security issues.
- Meet singles in your area or neighborhood
- Like and connect with those you meet
- Filter for advanced searches
- You can verify photographs
- EliteSingles – Serious Dating
Here is an app from Spark Networks Services GmbH. Unlike many other dating apps that are from the United States of America, this app is situated in Berlin, Germany. The company claims that this app is especially good for singles who have grown over 30. Yet, younger ones from the ages of 17 and above are also welcome. However, people between the ages of 30 and 55 who are very educated are very much welcome to download this app. If you’re seeking a long-term relationship, this app is for you. To connect with someone else, you may have to take a personality test. It is designed to aid those looking for a lasting relationship. Another wonderful thing about this app is that it is so light on your device, being just 28 MB.
- Meet singles close to you
- You can upload Facebook images
- Every day, you will receive three to seven appropriate matches
- Individual preferences are used to make matches on the app
- Take the personality test
- Use the Open Search function to search for more profiles
If you upgrade to premium services, you can send and receive unlimited messages and see who liked you.
- OkCupid: Online Dating App
Okcupid.com app allows users to get more intimate, making them not just a snapshot inside an app. There is the opportunity to take the personality assessment so that you can see the kind of person you’re connecting to or vice versa. This helps in the program’s sifting of match possibilities. Once users are able to learn about themselves in this unique way, it gives them the opportunity to have lasting relationships. It all goes beyond the snapshot of an image seen on individual profiles. This is something that people benefit from in a unique way, and it is a good reason this app is a marvelous Tinder alternative. Looking at how heavy the app is, we find it a bit bulky, yet a lot of people find it useful even though it is 139 MB on your device. When you upgrade, you’re able to see those who like you first, without you like them first.
- It takes the stress off online dating
- Mutual swipes and connections can be made using a unique messaging mechanism
- Users can answer lighthearted questions about themselves
- It increases the quality of each user’s dating experience
If you want to have a hell yes first date, this is the right app for you.
- Happn – Dating App
This Happn Lifestyle app will have more than 100 million users on board in 2022, which makes it one of the biggest apps out there in the world. Apart from that, it boasts that it is the dating app that lets you find everyone you ever crossed paths with. You can like the profiles that catch your fancy, get a crush, and get together. In other words, this app lets users do cross-path dating. Switch on your location to help you find matches in your locality. Once a user crosses another person’s path, the app leaves their profiles on each user’s timeline. The app can also tell how many times you’ve crossed paths with the other user. That said, here’s a software that won’t let you miss Tinder at all. At the present time, more than 100 million people find it fascinating. When you use this app, no one who you’re not interested in can contact you. The app is somewhat moderate at 71 MB. Like other apps, this app is free to download, but upgrading can add to the value the user receives.
- It gives notifications about cross-path timelines
- Confidentiality of location
- Play games
- To get started, send a secret like or just say ‘hi.’
- Skout – Meet, Chat, Go Live
Offered by Skout Inc., this app is not only for people dating, but you can broadcast live on it. As you broadcast yourself, you can get much love in return. With this app, you can discover new friends around you or far away anywhere in the world. Skout is a good alternative to Tinder, but it seems to be a better alternative for some other apps on this list. One main difference between the app to Tinder is that it encourages users to focus on meaningful relationships, not too many encounters that don’t mean much. The good thing is that at 60 MB, this app is very light for what it does on your phone.
- You can check out other users’ streams
- Users are able to meet other users based on their interests and location
- You can get fresh updates from users close to you in your area
- There are an in-app tools for boosting your profile
- Chat, and broadcast yourself
- Watch others stream
- Look up those who checked you out
- Using in-app features to upgrade also helps you to promote your profile
- Inner Circle – Dating App
This is an app from Circle Imperium B. V. for those who take the process of dating very seriously. The app gives you a greater opportunity to succeed in your dating endeavors. You may swipe on the app but more importantly, learn to connect with others for a meaningful relationship. You can receive invitations to singles gatherings that encourage serious dating and communication. You may use these opportunities to discuss dating ideas and favorite spots where singles can meet. This software encouraged people who share the same interests to connect. If you’re 17 years or over, you may download the app. The size of the app depends on the type of device you install it on. However, the app is still growing, with less than two million users on Android. Depending on what you are or what you do, you can find other profiles that are like-minds.
- It allows the user to view profiles without disclosing his or her identity
- There can be participants in various parties and activities held in various locations
- Purchase a ticket, and you’ll be able to attend special events and meet-ups
- The app shows new prospective matches in a widget every five minutes
- Enjoy better conversations
- Badoo – The Dating App
This app is from the firm Badoo Dating. Use the Lite version if you don’t want a big app on your device. However. That lite version seems to be only present on Google Play Store. Using it doesn’t mean that you will lose features, it just means that there will be ease of use, it is also fast and secure. This lite version is less than 1 MB on your device, and that means you can rest assured your device won’t be bogged down. This software is reputed as one of the few apps that attract about 400k users each day. Right now, there are more than five million Android users on the lite version alone this year. If you want to get involved in honest dating, this is it. This app is the best for the honest dating revolution.
- Coordinate dating in real-time
- You can swipe right to match with another user
- You can have a video chat with your match
- Find people within the city and throughout the world
- Coffee Meets Bagel Dating App
Last on the list, but not least, this app makes it possible for women who receive recommendations from men who may have expressed interest in them. If you see a premium match, it will come in the shape of a bagel; that’s for men. The man in question may choose to like or pass. It is better than Tinder’s option to do endless swiping. Just select possible matches for women from a group of men who designated some interest.
- You can get reports on activity in detail
- You have a collection of beans
- Take a look at some more profiles
- Make friends with people who have indicated an interest
Whether you’re a working professional or a young teen still in high school, one of these dating apps can take your fancy. There are apps for working professionals to meet. There are apps for socially experimenting with others. It depends on what you want. If you feel there’s something missing, search for another app, for it could just be the right one for you.