Gone are the times when, if you wanted to deposit money to your bank account, the only way was via over-the-counter. The integration of M-Pesa with mobile banking services has revolutionalized the banking industry in Kenya and made it pretty easier to carry out transactions from the palm of your hand. Currently, from the comfort of your home, or whichever place you may be and at any time, you can move money from your Mpesa account to your Co-operative Bank account hassle-free.
How to transfer money from M-Pesa to a Co-operative Bank account
Follow these easy steps to send money from Mpesa to your Co-operative Bank account.
- Go to the Mpesa menu
- Select ‘Lipa na M-Pesa’
- Select ‘Pay Bill’ option
- Enter Business No. 400222
- Enter your correct Co-op Bank account number as the Account No.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Confirm and then click send
- You will receive a confirmation message from both Mpesa and Co-operative Bank