For quick login, click here.
Functions of KEMI
- 1Provide management internship and research and consultancy services in the education services on a commercial basis to the public and private sector and to any other individuals, local or foreign, who may request for such services from the institute.
- 2Provide proper training programs, seminars and workshops and produce publications that are aimed at promoting managerial competence and also integrity in the education sector.
- 3Produce, maintain and transfer documentation and information services and equipment connecting to administrative management, technical and educational reform issues.
- 4Serve as a management advisory, consultancy and also resource centre for personnel involved in educational work.
- 5Undertake any research in relation to training, policy and also on emerging topics. Provide a forum for effective collaboration between the public and private sectors and also other interested parties for power building in the education sector.
- 6Conduct examinations and recognition of diplomas, certificates and other distinctions to successful candidates
- 7Undertake resource productive services in a cost effective manner to build self-sufficiency
- 8Promote and carry on the work of a leadership development institute.
Let us know if we missed any news about the kemi virtual campus.