How to apply for a KRA PIN on iTax
How to fill KRA Pin Application
This is how to go about applying for pin KRA Kenya:
- First, visit the official Itax website.
- Next, under the ‘New PIN Registration’, you will see the prompt the‘Do you want to apply for a PIN click here. Follow the provided link.
- Fill in the form provided. Make sure that you have duly filled in all the required fields. These are usually marked with an asterisk.
- After filling in the form accurately, insert the value of the arithmetic operation. Normally, the arithmetic operation is a simple one.
- If you have finished filling your KRA pin application form accurately, click on ‘submit’.
- Download the e-registration acknowledgement receipt generated and the PIN certificate by clicking the ‘Click here to download acknowledgement receipt’ option.
This meets your KRA pin application online. This was easy, right? Your pin certificate acquired from the application for a KRA pin in Kenya will look something like this:
The Itax KRA pin application procedure is an easy one that can be done right in the comfort of your home. Do not get left behind; if you do not have a KRA pin, make a point to undertake the KRA pin application Kenya process. You will see that the application for pin KRA Kenya is not a tiresome task at all.