GTA San Andreas Lite is an open-world video game by Rockstar where you take on the role of an ex-gangbanger. The main protagonist’s name is Carl. He returns home following the death of his most to get vengeance from the people who assassinated her. In GTA San Andreas, there are major cities, and you can also go anywhere in the city using cars, motorcycles, motorless bicycles, and other vehicles.
GTA SA Lite is an open-world game by Rockstar where you take on the role of an ex-gangbanger. The protagonist’s name is Carl. He returns to town after the death of his most to get retaliation from the people who murdered her. In GTA SA, there are towns, and you can go anywhere in the city using bicycles, cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles. To fully enjoy the game, try to complete missions. Upon finishing missions, you are awarded money. You can additionally fight with people in the city for cash. GTA San Andreas is an excellent game with fantastic graphics. The touchscreen game controls are accurate and easy to use.
The game OBB data file size of the game should have been about 2.4 GB. But the file is highly compressed to just 200 MB!
GTA San Andreas Lite Compression info:
- Original Size – 2.4GB
- Compressed Size – 200MB
- Game Name – Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Lite
- Category – Action, Open-World, Crime
- Developer – Rockstar Games
- Platform – Android, iOS, Windows
- Version – 1.0.8
- Mode – Offline
Game Minimum Requirements
- RAM – 512 MB or higher
- CPU – 1.2 GHz or higher
- GPU – Mali & Adreno
- Supported Android Version – Android 4.0.3 and later.
GTA SA Apk Data SCREENSHOTS:
NOTE that – All files posted in this article are For Education Purposes only. Any File Links shared here are total responsibility for their hosted site.
Download GTA SA Lite Apk + Data Obb Highly Compressed
Download GTA SA Lite Mali GPU
Download GTA SA Lite Adreno GPU
Download GTA SA Lite PowerVR GPU
PASSWORD – [compressedapk.com] or [subscribe billutechnical]
Note that – You have to download only one piece of data. Check your phone’s GPU using CPU-Z App.
How to Check Which Data to Download:
- First off, you must download CPU-Z from the Play Store (2.3 MB).
- Next, launch the app downloaded. Here you will see the GPU of your Android device.
How to Install GTA San Andreas Apk Data
- First off, you must download the GTA SA Lite APK and GTA Lite Data files of your GPU from the links given above.
- Next, you will extract the GTA SA Lite Data file. You can also do this using the ZArchiver app (password).
- Now, you require to move GTA San Andreas Lite data to this location – Android/data.
- Finally, go to the apk file and install it.